I'm an experienced full-stack developer with over a decade of experience across a number of different industries.
I am available for full-time, contract, or consulting work.
Ready to talk?
The Urban Electric Co.October 2018 - PresentNorth Charleston, SCSenior Software Engineer
- Developed a custom Vue brochure site leveraging Prismic and Ramda.
- Created a custom C# API to provide RESTful access to ERP resources.
- Migrated existing hard-coded PHP email scripts to Mandrill and Python.
- Created a work order tracking system leveraging existing Meraki access points with Bluetooth LE tracking and a custom Lambda function to process to data.
- Replaced an existing Windows-based threading calculator with a React app built with Parcel to facilitate a future move to ChromeOS machines on the shop floor.
Snagajobformerly PeopleMatterAugust 2017 - October 2018Charleston, SCSenior Engineer
- Defined, developed, and deployed features focused on hourly workers and their needs.
- Worked closely with product owners to scope, plan, and prepare future work for the team.
- Managed production deployments to AWS environments for multiple C#/.NET projects via ECS and internal tooling.
- Mentored and worked closely with less experienced developers to help with their growth and improve the quality of the team's output.
Blue AcornJuly 2014 - August 2017Charleston, SCSenior Applications Engineer
- Built a custom product registration API for YETI Coolers using Laravel to bridge a gap between eCommerce platforms.
- Built a custom payment processor integration for YETI Coolers.
- Built a custom, highly-complex order export for Vermont Teddy Bear and its sub-brands.
- Managed version control repositories, servers, databases, and deployments to production and staging environments for multiple large clients.
- Assisted fellow developers with technical issues with the goal of creating more self-sufficiency and removing impediments.
Scientific Research CorporationJune 2009 - July 2014North Charleston, SCSoftware Engineer III
- Developed and maintained asset management and tracking system (Netweb) for SPAWAR SSC LANT.
- Provided customer support for Netweb via Remedy Ticketing System
- Performed database administration (DBA) duties on multiple Oracle databases.
Clemson Computing and Information TechnologyClemson UniversitySeptember 2006 - June 2009Clemson, SCIT Specialist
- Developed, implemented and supported monitoring tools for the use of the university operations center as well as individual groups within CCIT.
- Led Clemson’s effort to implement Shibboleth, a middleware infrastructure for federated identity-based authentication and authorization.
- Participated in Windows On-Call group responsible for responding to after-hours outages.
- SCSS, Less, Tailwind CSS
- .NET Framework, .NET Core, Dapper
- Magento, Laravel
- Amazon Web Services
- EC2, ECS, S3, Cloudfront, IAM, DynamoDB, ECR
B.S., Computer Science
2000 - 2004
M.S., Computer Science
2004 - 2009